1. What is your full name? I consider it classified information. However, my first name is Princess Chinita but you can call me Ms. World or Diva if you are nastay!
2. What color pants are you wearing? I only have 3 pair of pants/capri pants. I'm wearing the khaki colored ones because they have pockets.
3. What are you listening to right now? Tribe Called Quest's Check The Rhyme
4. What's the last thing you ate? The Laotian version of pancakes with honey which is similar to fried bread with honey & butter. It cost me 10,000 Laotian kip which is $1USD. I'm addicted to them.
5. Do you wish on stars? YES! I'm that kind of chick!
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Black or Red
7. How is the weather right now? Since it finally stopped raining, it is a cool summer's night in Vang Vieng.
8. Last person you talked to on the phone? I talked to Diva Nonnie when I was in Kyoto, Japan about two weeks ago. I'm only calling people on special occasions or if I'm in trouble.
9. Do you like the person who sent you this? Not Applicable.
10. How old are you today? That is also semi classified information. For the record, I'm a happy member of the 30's club.
11. Favorite drink? Mango shakes which I can get in Laos for 5,000 kip or 50cents in American currency. I've already had two of them today.
12. Favorite sport? Traveling.
13. Hair color? Dark brown but looks black
14. Do you wear contacts? I brought some for traveling but I haven't really worn them.
15. Siblings? I have a younger brother. I have two half sisters but they are much younger than I am.
17. Favorite food? My current favorite food is the Laotian version of pancakes and baguettes. However, I'd love some of my mother's soul food!
18. Dream vacation? I'm living it! But I still long to see the south of France.
19. Last movie you watched? I saw Before Sunset when I was in Toyama, Japan. I loved it.
20. Favorite day of year? My birthday is usually a lot of fun.
21. What do you do to vent anger? I blog. I rant & rave. I used to run at the gym. I try not to do any emotional eating though.
22. What was your favorite toy as a child? I was really into books and my Black barbie doll.
23. Summer or winter? I'm a spring and fall kind of gal.
24. Do you want your friends to email back? I don't understand this question. I love for my friends to e-mail but I can be very bad about e-mailing them back.
25. Who is most likely to responds? I'm confused! Cousin Ryumi help me!
27. Living arrangements? I'm currently staying at the MALANY Guest House in Vang Vieng for the next 2 nights. I have no idea where I'll be 2 weeks from now. However, I always consider my mother's residence my home.
28. When was the last time you cried? I have to be very, very upset to cry. I haven't cried in awhile. I should have cried about leaving Japan or being blessed to live my travel dream. I'll probably get upset about something very minor and start crying about everything in my life including the fact that I was called lots of names when I was younger because I was overweight as a kid.
29. What is under your bed? I don't have a permanent bed.
30. Who is the friend you have had the longest? My mother or brother.
31. What did you do last night? I was trying to figure out what country I want to travel to next. I have no permanent travel plans or obligations after my Laos travel visa expires.
32. Favorite smell? Cleanliness, Perfume, or Men.
33. What are you afraid of? Not living up to my potential, having a positive and loving long-term relationship or having a child.
34. Plain, buttered, or salted popcorn? I love butter and people who know me understand this is an understatement.
35. Favorite car? I don't even have a driver's license. I do think the MINI's are cute but not very unpractical.
36. Favorite flower? Orange or Pink DAISIES or tulips
37. Number of keys on your ring? I have the key to my room at the guest house.
38. How many years at your current job? I don't have a job now.
39. Can you juggle? Barely
40. Favorite day of the week? Friday or Saturday
41. What did you do on your last birthday? I threw myself a birthday dinner at CIBO in Toyama City. It was fun!
42. How many states have you lived in? I've lived in New York, New Jersey, Ohio, California, Virginia, and Indiana, so that is 6.
43. How many cities have you lived in? Jersey City, New York City (Brooklyn), Toyama City, Japan, San Francisco, my hometown, London, U.K., and Florence, Italy, so that is 7.
44. How many countries have you lived in? USA, U.K., Italy, and Japan, so that is 4. I still need to live in a Black majority country for a period of time.
45. How many cars have you had? None. I don't know how to drive.
46. What's for dinner tonight? I had a big lunch of pad thai, pancakes, teas, and mango shakes for lunch. I'm not doing dinner but I'll drink some orange juice.
47. If you got one do over in your life what would it be? This is too personal for me to answer because it would reveal all my neurosis. I must have some secrets even in the blogsphere.
48. What religion are you? Born and raised a Christian in the Protestant sect but I'm all over the place. I've decided not to convert to any religion because I think it is pointless because we are all one. However, if I would convert to any religion it would be buddhism.