« Movement is essential to growth |
| Yes, I do have a love of my life »
create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands
I've seen 12% of the world. Now I need to see the other 88%!
Posted at 04:16 PM in Africa/ African interests, All about me, India/South Asian Interests, International Affairs/Interests, Japan/Japanese Culture, Travel | Permalink
you must have had mad fun. i cant wait to go for my gap years
July 09, 2010 at 02:57 AM
I have done 9%, and like you have been in Japan for most of that.
I'm going to take some time to dig through your blog, your round the world trip sounds so interesting! I have never been to Africa... something I have been meaning to do...
I hope your readjustment to US life is going well!
December 29, 2006 at 08:27 PM
Awesome tracks you've made on our little planet!
November 10, 2006 at 02:22 PM
I'm too embarrassed to do this, I've never been anywhere.......
October 30, 2006 at 01:24 PM
You didn't shade in good o' US of A.
October 29, 2006 at 10:18 PM
Welcome Back World Girl!
Perhaps a job in admissions, recruiting international students as prospective students here at an accredited college/University?
My best friend is Assistant Director of Recruitment at Wentworth Institute of Technology, and they have her ON THE GO, all over the globe (Turkey, Tunisia, Asia, Mexico, Nice, Bermuda...) practically every month! And she has barely been there a year!
I know that whatever you end up doing, you'll do it with aplomb!
October 28, 2006 at 03:21 PM
Find a job that will pay you to travel!
October 27, 2006 at 10:22 PM
The comments to this entry are closed.